Faber Forum

Problems downloading SignalSuite from the App Store [UPDATED]

edited July 2008 in SignalSuite
Some customers have reported the following error message when trying to download SignalSuite, after paying for it:

"Unable to check for purchases. An unknown error occurred (-206)."

The problem needs to be resolved by iTunes support. If this has happened to you, I'm afraid the best thing you can do is submit a detailed report to iTunes (instructions, here), and wait until the problem is fixed (hopefully, within a day or two). Judging by the discussion boards at Apple's support site, similar problems have occurred recently with other iTunes downloads (like TV shows), and they appear to have been resolved.

We're doing all we can to get the right message to the right people as soon as possible to get this problem solved.

If you have successfully downloaded SignalSuite, please tell us about it.

Thank you for your patience and for your support.

Ben

UPDATE:  Sometime on Monday afternoon, July 14, SignalScope and SignalSuite downloads began to work. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Comments

• I downloaded mine today.  Yes, I had those same problems since Friday, but it downloaded sometime since Saturday and it is working.