Faber Forum

Any new updates on devices for line level inputs?

edited December 1969 in SignalScope Pro
Hi,
This software looks nice, but the hardware may be a limit for my app.  I would like to be able to output rnd noise into my circuit then acquire the spectrum back into my IPad or ITouch.  A mic is not of interest.  Are there any updates from anyone that has had luck with acquiring the data directly back into the device.  The posts related to this are a bit old--didn't know if there was any better hardware out there presently.
thanks for the help
Chris

Comments

• Chris,

It sounds like the Sonoma GuitarJack 2 would suit your needs. It supports two channel input and output, and it is compatible with 4th generation and newer iOS devices.

If you would like to acquire frequency response magnitude and phase, or impulse response data, you might be interested in the IOScope app, as well.

Ben
  • Hi all,

I haven't tried sending a signal out of my iPad mini and then bringing it back in for analysis but I recently tried a $30 Behringer UCA202 interface along with a Lightning to USB adapter and it worked really well for bringing in 2 channels of audio to display before/after o'scope images of processing through a filter: http://youtu.be/QbRHxvGialE