Faber Forum

snow leopard compatibility

edited December 1969 in SignalScope Pro
Hi
I want to purchase the SignalScope Pro but I've just got a new macbook which is pre-loaded with snow leopard, so will SignalScope Pro work fine on it?

Thanks!
Ashish Saksena

Comments

• The current version of SignalScope Pro is compatible with Snow Leopard. You are welcome to download it and try  it out before you buy.
  • Hi!
    I bought SignalScope Pro but I'm having a weird problem, every time i hit save or quit all the modules open up despite having saved the project with a select few. Could you let me know if this is common or because I'm on snowleopard? Also even if I change in preferences to 'open with most recent project' the dialog box still comes up and I have to choose the project i've made

Thanks!
    Ashish
  • Ashish,
    every time i hit save or quit all the modules open up despite having saved the project with a select few.
    Perhaps, you could describe your observations in greater detail. Do you mean that tool windows open, that weren't open, when you use the Save command? Do you mean that tools windows open when you try to quit the application? That would be very strange, indeed.
    Also even if I change in preferences to 'open with most recent project' the dialog box still comes up and I have to choose the project i've made
    We have recently discovered that the recent documents menu may not get properly updated on Snow Leopard. This is probably what you are experiencing. The problem has been corrected for the next SignalScope Pro update.

Ben
  • Yes that's absolutely correct, every time I hit save all the tools in the tool windows open up apart from what I have open and the same thing happens when i press command-Q
  • If you would, please provide a movie capture of your screen when this behavior occurs.

Ben
  • ok give me a few days, i'm touring right now :-)