FPPO

edited December 1969 in SignalScope
Are there any plans to have an option whereby you can choose to measure by fixed point per octave? Also I'm planning on having a pink noise playlist on the ipod app. That should work right?

Comments

• Vern,

FPPO implies FFT-based fractional octave band analysis, which we have no plans to develop.  However, we do have a product in the works that will perform whole and third-octave band analysis with true digital Butterworth bandpass filters.

Also, in the current versions of the iPhone OS, you cannot play files from the iPod while SignalScope is running. However, the new product just mentioned will include a built-in pink noise generator.

Ben
  • Great! cant wait for that then!

Any idea when its due to be released?
  • Got the upgrade to the new version and I LOVE it! The signal generator works great and everything is green in my little mobile analysis world.

Thanks for all your hard work and I look forward to seeing where the company goes next!