Roll mode update and other feature requests

edited December 1969 in SignalScope
This feature request was made a while back. Any updates on this? It would be my most requested feature.

My second request would be to send a file (via email) of captured data. Ideally getting the data in and out of the program to view in the scopewould be a major feature.

Finally, being able to use other programs as sound sources - ipod functions, etc would be great, although this seems to be an operating system limitation (although many programs seem to be able to run concurrently with the ipod program). If I could generate a signal and store it, that would be a way around the operating system's limitation of not having programs run concurrently.

This is an exceptionally functional program and easily the most impressive program I've seen in the entire iphone store.

Ken

Comments

• Ken,

No updates with respect to roll mode, yet, but it's on the to-do list and we're definitely moving things forward.

Thank you for your compliments!

Ben