Got pink noise? SignalSuite adds precision signal generator capabilities to
your iPhone or iPod touch. SignalSuite’s three advanced, audio-band signal
generators produce various types of periodic signals, broadband noise, and
- Generate familiar periodic signals, including sinusoids, rectangular waveforms, triangle waves, and sawtooth waves.
- Generate two periodic signals simultaneously, with an arbitrary phase difference between them.
- Generate three different types of white noise and pink noise.
- Generate linear or logarithmic frequency sweeps.
- SignalSuite remembers your signal generator configurations between launches.
- Pan controls allow different signals to be sent to the left and right output channels when working with the stereo headphone jack or line out.
- All three signal generators can be operated simultaneously.
September 24, 2008
What's new in SignalSuite 1.2?
SignalSuite now contains an options tab. The options tab contains the following:
- A slider for adjusting the device volume. This is particularly handy on 1st generation iPod touches, which do not have external volume buttons.
- A control for choosing between % and dB amplitude levels.
- A control for choosing between linear and shelf panning behaviors.
- Switches for inverting the polarity of either or both output channels.