Basic setup guide

Hi All,

I'm wondering if any you could help me please ?

I'm running 3.0.4, but for the life of me I am unable to use the program to test frequency results / SNR etc with various preamps. my sound card is an Apogee Duet. As I'm using the Duets' main outputs for my speakers, I cant 'loop' around using the built in test tones. I can generate the test tones via my Neutrik minirator.

Saying that, I will do whatever I need to get the system working.
Sorry to sound like a proper newbie when it comes to this software, as I'm just used to using hardware not software.

Any help in the matter is greatly appreciated,
Best,
Steve

Comments

• Steve,

If you are trying to perform dual-channel measurements (e.g. frequency or impulse response), I would point you to the tutorial on the blog for reference.
    Frequency Response Measurement with Electroacoustics Toolbox 3

Why can't you use the output of the Duet to use the built-in test signals? Perhaps, a more detailed description of what you are trying to do, and how you would like to set it up, would help us zero in on a suitable solution.

Ben