Faber Forum

Can I capture more than 100msec with SScopePro?

edited December 1969 in SignalScope Pro
I really like the ability to capture waveforms and send them out via http. I'd like to capture variable lengths of up to a second or two. There's heaps of RAM and Flash in my iPhone 3GS to use for this feature.
Thanks
Bob Morley
P.S. it would have been nice to get a discount on my upgrade from SignalScope to SigScopePro ;-)

Comments

• I'd like to capture variable lengths of up to a second or two.
    The two-finger pinch-expand gesture, when used within the horizontal axis label region of the oscilloscope plot, will change the time scale. You can increase the time scale to as much as 500 ms/div, which will display 5 seconds of data (it will actually capture 10).
    P.S. it would have been nice to get a discount on my upgrade from SignalScope to SigScopePro
    I agree, totally, and I recommend that you let Apple know how you feel about it (since app upgrade pricing would require Apple's support).
  • Thanks for the help. I am having difficulty with my fat fingers capturing my waveform and scrolling to a place of interest on the x/time axis without accidentally restarting and retriggering. Also I'd prefer just entering the timebase rather than the pinch method.
    My 2 cents.... keep the change.
    Bob
  • Why does it keep retriggering when set to Single?

And it seems to trigger regardless of the mode. And triggers with no input and level set to 0.1FS.

Help.
    Bob
  • Why does it keep retriggering when set to Single?
    In Single mode, the display will continue to update, even without a trigger event (like Auto mode). The oscope will pause when the first trigger event occurs (after the current data buffer fills, of course).
    And it seems to trigger regardless of the mode. And triggers with no input and level set to 0.1FS.
    In Normal mode, the display will not update until a trigger even occurs (if triggering is off, the display will be updated as data becomes available, but its time-alignment in the display will not depend on a trigger event). In Auto mode, the display will continue to update as data becomes available, but when a trigger event occurs, that will define the 0s location in the oscope display.

Ben