Oscilloscope sweep rates

edited December 1969 in SignalScope
I've been enamoured with SignalScope since I've seen it in the App Store, but ambiguity of one critical element has made me hesitant to purchase it.

Is there an option -- or, preferably, default setting -- to automatically and quickly (<100ms) adjust the sweep rate to match the cycle of a waveform? I've used a few basic oscilloscope apps to view audio signals, but the frequencies I analyse change around three or four times per second, and I need something that can adapt without having to manually adjust the sweep rate.

Furthermore, I've been extremely frustrated by the limitations of other apps to whole millisecond increments. If the automatic sweep rate exists, what is the degree of precision?

Comments

• There is currently no means for the time scale to be automatically adjusted in the Waveform view.

The smallest time scale available in SignalScope for iPhone is 0.1 ms/div.

Ben