Intervalometer?

WATWAT
edited December 1969 in SignalScope
Hi Ben and forum!

I dunno about you folks, but I could really use an intervalometer on SignalScope for iPhone. Then I could leave the iPhone in the anechoic chamber with a stopwatch (the wall clock!) in the control room (more a cupboard than a control room!!). then I could step the test osc every say 10 seconds, and signal scope could produce an image file for each step.

It's also a great way of getting a reading of a room without my heavy breathing. ;¬)

What do you think?

PS is there also any chance of SignalScope being able to produce plots with a white line as well as the current red default? Because if the image file is inverted, I would get a black trace (instead of grey) on a white background (which is easier to see).

Tom

Comments

• Tom,

It sounds like you would like to have an automated, stepped sine frequency response measurement.  Would a swept sine measurement suffice?

If SignalScope were to allow the user to choose the colors, you could set it up the way you want it, without having to invert the image later...  Your request has been noted.

Ben
  • Ben,

that idea sounds great.

I'm presuming that you intend to merge the two apps (Scope and Suite) together?

If this is the case, it would be even greater if SignalScope could also produce a CSV file too? Or is that just asking too much? (I'd happily pay for this).
  • Tom,

We have some exciting things in the works, so stay tuned!

Ben