Faber Forum

Advice about the best option.

edited December 1969 in SignalScope Pro
Hi,
I´m using, at the time, a Ibook G4 1.2Ghz 752Mb Ram to record some tracks and I´ld like to mix them at Home.
As i have a Focusrite Saffire 26i/o interface, wich of Faber Acoustical App do you recomend for me to run some freq.  sweeps and analise them , and a spl meter to adjust the mixing sound level at home or in a live act.

Thanks for the help, and sorry for any writting mistakes.

Best regards,

André

Comments

• AndrÈ,

Based on your description, it sounds like SignalScope Pro would be a good tool to start with.

Ben
  • Thanks Ben.

Now i´m just going to gatter some cash to buy everything i need to make it work.

Best regards,

André.
  • AndrÈ,

You can download SignalScope Pro and try it out for up to 30 days before you make your purchase.

Also, you will need to give some thought to what type of microphone to use for SPL measurements. In particular, you'll need to be sure you have a way to power the mic and calibrate it.

Ben