Faber Forum

SignalScope and SoundMeter for IPod Touch 2g?

edited December 1969 in SoundMeter
These applications are great. I love SignalSuite on my IPod Touch 2G. But I cannot install the others because they are only compatible with the IPhone. My touch has a mic input now, so I can use them! Will you be letting us install these apps on the IPod Touch? Itunes will not let me, and my App Store on my Touch will not find them. Will there be any support for the Touch?

THANKS!

~Chris

Comments

• Chris,

Thanks for your feedback. We're working on support for the new iPod touch devices.

Which mic are you using with the iPod touch?

Ben
  • I'm a newcomer and live in a state where the iPhone is not available.  How is development on these apps for the Touch coming along?

What are my options to plug a microphone into the Touch and use Soundmeter and SignalScope?

Any new info?

I could offer you beta test information - I have other audio test gear at my disposal for comparison?

Thank you
  • Ben,

Is SoundMeter now usable on the iPod Touch 2G? If so, what microphone(s) work best?

Thanks.
    on 1224164025:
    Chris,

Thanks for your feedback. We're working on support for the new iPod touch devices.

Which mic are you using with the iPod touch?

Ben
  • faberJL,

Yes, SoundMeter has been compatible with the iPod touch 2G for some time. Your best bet for a microphone would be to work with a standard iPhone headset, or one of Apple's new headphones with remote and mic (MA850 in-ear or MB770G).

Ben