I hope someone can help. I just got one of MicW new i437L microphone with a lightning connector. This seems to be a digital microphone which I have not really used before. The unit comes with a tested sensitivity of 24.8 Pa/FS. The nominal sensitivity on the datasheet is -27.5dBFS (94dB SPL @ 1kHz).
In the input options of the I/O Configuration I have set the Device Units to "FS" and the Gain at "Mid". Under Input Channel menu, I have set Units to Pa and entered in the tested sensitivity.
It is the gain setting that I am not sure of. Changing gain changes the SPL. Mid seems to give the result that is closest to what I think the measurement should be.
Next time I am near an acoustic calibrator I plan on checking the calibration.
Thank you in advance.